Thursday, August 14, 2008

I make lists for everything, groceries, to-do, short-term, long term, even songs I like. I'll often have six or seven at once. I try and make a new one every morning just to help set my mind on what I want to accomplish that day. It helps to keep me organized and from maybe forgetting something I may find important later. Some people collect junk, I collect thoughts on paper. I think of something interesting, and will jot it down on a napkin, scrap paper, receipts, even those little number tags from the deli line. Which is why I think this is a great design tool for Thesis Prep. I'm getting graded on something I do anyhow. This is slightly more sophisticated than my deli line tags, however. Many of the things I'm going to write down are going to be more of a list of thoughts for myself. Not necessarily ideas specifically made for a thesis project. It may just be something I found interesting or a rhetorical question I have.



No comments: