Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Question:

I am having the hardest time getting a straight answer about how the zoning works for my chosen site(s). Since the existing fruit market has been demolished, is it still considered under the historical register? Most all of the information I have gathered pertains to the market still standing. I have written my document based on these, ignoring the actual historic regulations, but keeping the zoning and requirements 'as is'. As for the highway ordeal, no one actually knows who would be asked about building UNDER the highway, and who would have codes for that. It seems that not too many people have tackled this issue in Providence. Is it fair to say that I can play god in this issue? I have it mostly all the way done and ready for tomorrow, but just wanted to be sure so that if this was incorrect I could be sure to get on it as far as revisions go.

No comments: